You’ve probably seen those little blue checks next to some Instagram users’ names. These are verification badges, and mean that Instagram has verified that the account is authentic. Also you can buy Instagram followers for your account through ‘MIXX’. So that you can grow your business.
But what if you want one for your own account? Is it easy to verify on Instagram? The answer is, it depends. Keep reading for our tips on how to increase your chances of getting verified on Instagram.
What Is Instagram Verification?
Instagram verification is the process of confirming the legitimacy of an Instagram account. This is done by granting the account holder a blue check mark next to their name, which confirms that this is the official account for the individual or company.
It’s not clear what criteria Instagram uses to decide who should be verified, but it’s thought that being a high-profile public figure, or representing a large brand or company, are some of the main factors.
It’s not easy to get verified on Instagram. In fact, it’s one of the most sought-after statuses on the platform. And while there’s no guarantee that you will be verified if you apply, there are a few things you can do to increase your chances.
How to Apply for Instagram Verification?
Instagram verification can increase the credibility and visibility of your profile, as well as give you access to exclusive features. Applying for Instagram verification is a simple process that anyone can do, but it’s important to understand what it takes to be eligible for verification.
- Have a Public Profile: Your profile must be public in order for Instagram to verify it. If your profile is set to private, you will not be able to apply for verification.
- Have a Complete Profile: Make sure your profile is complete with a profile picture, bio, and contact information.
- Have a Significant Following: Instagram requires you to have a significant following to be eligible for verification. Generally, this means having at least 10,000 followers.
- Submit a Verification Request: Once you’ve met the eligibility requirements, you can submit a verification request through the Instagram app. You can find the verification request option in the settings menu.
- Wait for a Response: After you submit your request, Instagram will review it and send you a response. Generally, you should expect to hear back within a few weeks, but it can take longer depending on the volume of requests.
Following these steps can help you increase your chances of being verified on Instagram.
Tips to Increase Chances of Verification
It’s not as hard as you might think to get verified on Instagram. In fact, with a few simple tips, you can increase your chances of being verified by the Instagram team.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Your account must be public
- The username must be the name of your business or brand
- Your bio must include a website link
- You must have a profile picture
- The name of your business or brand must be listed in the “Company” field on Facebook
Instagram has certain criteria that you must meet in order to be eligible for verification. However, not everyone who meets these criteria will be verified. Instagram also takes into account the number of followers you have, the quality of your account, and other factors when determining whether or not to verify an account.
If you think you meet the criteria for verification and you would like to apply, you can do so by filling out this form.